emh9009

1991 Honda CRX Si

Really nice work on the enclosure!!!! Ports look awesome!!! Bring on the vids!!!!! :woot:

I took a video today, but it's not the best. i haven't had time to find a good flex video. ill upload it now

Really nice work on the enclosure!!!! Ports look awesome!!! Bring on the vids!!!!! :woot:

Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated. This is my first box, and Paul's first proper box. Another big shout out to Paul, thanks a ton!

Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated. This is my first box, and Paul's first proper box. Another big shout out to Paul, thanks a ton!

1st box, yeah right, want to build a second?

1st box, yeah right, want to build a second?

First box, no lie. You're just full of compliments! haha And yes, i do want to build another. I had a ton of fun with this one. i have some extra wood, so why not?! :detail: Try to use wood as the port this time too, and not go the easy way with aeros :D

It's still processing, so quality may not be the best.

Don't hate, nothing is tuned. Just a random song i had on. This shit gets loud, i cant wait till i can throw more power at them.

Damn this is the first that I see of this build. It looks good mane. Waiting for you to throw more power at it.

Good looking box. :)

Agreed,

Looks like it has a lot of potential to get loud!

I enjoy lower powered, higher output installs. Kind of adds more challenge when you are trying to make the most out less watts.

nice box......Good job on it.....cant wait to see the finished product....

I enjoy lower powered, higher output installs. Kind of adds more challenge when you are trying to make the most out less watts.

Yeah, i didnt' expect this kind of output from these. i expected MAYBE a little more than the 15, just because the BL could take more power. but i guess cone area and sick box building skillz *laughs* take the win this time.

Thanks for the kind words, all. :gayhaaay1:

I'm not sure if i ever gave specifics on the box. it's ~ 6.9 cubic feet tuned to 35 hz. flush mount baffle, and 1.25" dowel bracing. Today was kinda' busy, and tomorrow is a long day at college, with study for a quiz friday and work, so i dont think ill have time for a video. but i've been listening to some Decaf remixes... DAY-UM! ill get some footage of the speakers moving. Boy have they loosened up! :dancing:

Just got done editing the video. Just a couple clips put together to give an idea of what they're doing. Nothing special just the first things that came to mind. Youtube is processing it now :sleepwerd4:

Eck, looks like hell. hope it looks better when done processing!

Nice vid!!! I'm not that good at the vid stuff, every time I give it a go it's a fail.

Hey man sick build! I can't believe that is your first box, I call BS lol

So whats next to come for this build?

Hey man sick build! I can't believe that is your first box, I call BS lol

So whats next to come for this build?

umm good question. there are so many things that i can do.

I want an alternator and battery. (i don't know which will help more first, so i dont know which to get first..battery i guess)

redo all my terminals on my wires. I need to get a CRIMPER to do that though. (high priority)

tidy wiring up

More/better grounds (high priority)

cover my box with bed liner

wrap my false floor in the same material as my pods

reinforce my false floor. (pretty high priority)

Get new RCAs

Get a sundown 3k or 3.5k, whichever i can find for the right price.

And all the while wait for the release of the Fcons. I want to be first in line for those. Should be a nice upgrade.

It's never ending, right? :rofl2:

Nice vid!!! I'm not that good at the vid stuff, every time I give it a go it's a fail.

Thanks, i think im going to keep the beginning, possibly the end, and put it on all future videos. change the music. is it too much? should i just keep with the Brand logos, that's what im leaning towards.

Took a panel out. rattled too much.

put a lil extra deadener i had in place of it, between some other rattle traps as well. with the port unloading on the hatch, my tail lights rattle like crazy.

dscf2722.jpg

dscf2723h.jpg

dscf2724q.jpg

and for fun...

dscf2725.jpg

Oh, and i finally got my first cut from a rough edge on a CLD tile. moar blood!

umm good question. there are so many things that i can do.

I want an alternator and battery. (i don't know which will help more first, so i dont know which to get first..battery i guess)

redo all my terminals on my wires. I need to get a CRIMPER to do that though. (high priority)

tidy wiring up

More/better grounds (high priority)

cover my box with bed liner

wrap my false floor in the same material as my pods

reinforce my false floor. (pretty high priority)

Get new RCAs

Get a sundown 3k or 3.5k, whichever i can find for the right price.

And all the while wait for the release of the Fcons. I want to be first in line for those. Should be a nice upgrade.

It's never ending, right? :rofl2:

Ordered some RCAs from monoprice, needed a charging cable and figured i could test these out and make a first purchase from these guys since i've heard such good reviews. Hope i like them better than the Eko Knu ones.

Awesome job on the box! I love the look of the angled subs.:D

Maybe you could fill the rear panel that the tail lights are located in with expanding foam. Or bolt a board across the inside where the plastic was, as a brace. Just some ideas.

Thanks, guys.

I don't know if a brace would do anything. The its the middle section of the tail light that's rattling, the "CRX" part. Maybe a bolt is loose, i haven't been able to look at it much. When i get new subs or have a reason to take these out, ill actually put them in so you can read the logo. Still at angles, just not upside down.