kryptonitewhite

BUILD LOG Explorer limo 6 IB3s walled 300 cubic feet 50"x12"x3

So my 150dB @ 25Hz thread was a feeler. I found a local guy that wants my van after its finished and touched up/cleaned up thats selling a Limo for 10k. We went through all the receipts from the build. He wants to do an even swap. From the exhisting wall to the rear is 15', it's almost 5' tall and almost 5' wide. I can get 300 cubic feet plus some out of it and slot port it, 15Hz tune, and it only needs 5kw... two AP30001Ds each only being pushed to 2500 watts.

CIMG3830.jpg

CIMG3831.jpg

CIMG3832.jpg

CIMG3833.jpg

CIMG3836.jpg

CIMG3837.jpg

CIMG3838.jpg

CIMG3840.jpg

CIMG3841.jpg

CIMG3844.jpg

CIMG3845.jpg

exploder2.jpg

fr-1.jpg

spl-4.jpg

x-4.jpg

You could have a box about 1/10th that size with the correct drivers for a vented alignment and reach you goals.

Just a thought.....

Edited by 95Honda

You could have a box about 1/10th that size with the correct drivers for a vented alignment and reach you goals.

Just a thought.....

^^^^ X2

Just a thought.....

x2

:peepwall:

Why not build a wall with a true enclosure and tune it low. With the length of that vehichle it should have some serious transfer function and cabin gain.

I dont even want to think about how much that will cost you in gas money if its gonna be your daily driving car.

At least parking won't be a problem. :suicide-santa:

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

i think that would be an awesome vehicle for a major build, but i agree with everyone else ditch the I.B. setup and get some real subs that can get real low n a good built box. make it tuned to your rediculously low choice of tunage and then make a port plug to slip in there to tune it to a normal tuning that will sound good for daily.

BTW have you had a "real" setup other then these I.B. setupS?

Wow man. You really just don't learn do you?

When I do my wall in the van with 4 18"s I will do numbers that CRUSH yours in every way.........

The fact that K.W. won't listen but keeps asking is entertaining to me.

I know what to expect, therefore I don't get irritated.

I subscribe to everyone I can find, they bring a much needed laugh to my day and they're free!

The fact that K.W. won't listen but keeps asking is entertaining to me.

I know what to expect, therefore I don't get irritated.

I subscribe to everyone I can find, they bring a much needed laugh to my day and they're free!

x2 :sleepwerd4:

Speechless...again :WTFBubble:

HU:Alpine DVA 5205 (The W505 I was told had optical out, HUGE mistake getting it as it does NOT)

crossover: Alpine PXA-H701

Line Driver(s): PG

Amps: (2) SAZ4500D, (12) refurbed ZX850.4 (1) refurb ZX650.4 (6) SX500.2

subs: (6) Blue Print Audio IB4 18's

Front stage: (24) AA Carbon Fiber (2) CSS FR125S (24) Vifa XT25TG30

I get under the hood wednessday to see about alts, all Excessive Amperage. (4) spools 0 gauge 100ft. 100 pack 0gauge terminal rings. (1) factory size AGM under hood, (4) large 100aH in rear.

I think you should do a standard subs up box from front to back filled with 18's + tens of thousands of watts and then have a roof flex display. :drink40:

Dude, do you mind sending me some money if you have this much to blow? Aside from the few arseho comments, everyone one here is trying to help you. Is there a particular reason why you are set on infinite baffle woofers?

Excursion, not an explorer! You got me excited with the thought of an explorer limo as i've personally never seen one!

With that much space, why not use some Mael-X 21's. 4 of those with 5kw I would imagine would get close to your goal. And would take up way less space.

you will have to give me a demo of this when you are finished. :drink40: i'm just up the road in brookings :woot:

Here we go, Put your helmets on!!

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

so .... a transmissionline for 2x18 would fit ?:peepwall: