Sign in to follow this  
xiihustleix

So, I got pulled over yesterday...

Was it a Statey? If so you're not gonna get out of it. Why because I know alot of people that tried to fight a statey on tickets and lost really bad. But if it was a local cop turbot will be easier. Also how much traffic was on the road?

And what part of OH you from? I live in OH too.

Nope just a local cop...and its some little city thats honestly 5min long, they sent me to the neighboring city court house..the city i live in. lol. There was a good amount of traffic but i dont think im going to fight it, i dont have time for it, thought i was a free man though, until like a few miles down the road he came flying up on me..."he was like did you not think i was coming to get you"..lol

But I live in Stow..its inbetween Akron and Cleveland.

Agreed florida cops are really pigs my blonde big tittied gf can get away with going freakin 30 over and I get a ticket for tint and I'm wearing a suit and tie....really....

I beet my ticket 3 years ago based on the fact

that the cop had no proof that it was more than 85 db outside the vehicle

( low freq noise travels even at 60 db )

the trains , bikes , and slot of vehicles that

drove by while he was writing my ticket

were much louder than I was at the time

... I accused the cop of being prejudice

towards myself because I liked music... LOL

the cop was really pissed that the charges

were dropped

In New Jersey the loud music shit is now put under "careless driving" which I received a ticket for back when I was 18yrs old. I have an Alpine deck and Kenwood comps in front powered off the HU with 2 10" JL subs.... He claimed he heard me coming from 1/2 mile away ... I was picking up a friend in front of a club at like 10-11pm .... FML!

I make a habit to only semi blast on the highway....

It's nothing more than a way to generate revenue for the city and it's complete bullshit.

i say fine pull me over check me out and do what you have to do/see what you have to see. I am cool with all that, but really that's a warning ticket if the guy is not a complete douche.

I got one recently. I had all the windows up and was listening to the Eagles for fuck sake. Granted it was loud, but nothing to try and call attention to myself.

( I know how to do that just fine LOL ) Kid pulls my old ass over and writes me a disturbing the peace ticket. Granted, I have friends and got out of it, but still WTF was this guy thinking to write me a ticket for that. I really wanted to kick him in the fucking twat just for being stupid, but i just said thanks buddy, and went on about my way.

Cops dont really care too much about stopping crime anymore, it's all about making that money and noise violations are a cash cow.

Here in nashville, my ticket said you can't be hear or felt withing 50 FT. The system is phucked so... Can't really do too much about it, if you wantedddd, you could fight it, and probly get away with it if you have a semi decent lawyer, but for a 50$ ticket, it wouldn't be worth the time nor the effort. Just really sad imho...

Ya but on the court website it shows....$100 (fine) , $95 (local costs) , $29 (state costs)..$224 is a good chunk of money there. im HOPING that that is like the max and i can get off really easy around $50. and 50ft is nothing..how about a mile or something..jk lol.

w/e though, this is the exact reason ppl hate cops...for the BS like this...go catch a real criminal. :ughdunno:

Wow, 224$ thats pretty steep :WTFBubble:

Mine was 50 for the violation, then like, 25 for state tax and then 25 for county clerk tax.

Well there is two sides of that story to your last statement, over like, 60 or 70 percent major bust are because of "these" kind of routine pullovers. But it sucks either way you look at it.

Yea I would make a video.

Go back to the hill park on one side have a friend sitting on the other side and play your music and show it in court.

Shit, just offer that judge a demo.

My first time I got pulled, and first ticket I got were a sound ticket. I never speed, always put on seat belt, and am a good driver. Cop pulls me over and right away starts writing a ticket ( as the cop looked in my back windows I REALLY wanted to say "must have been someone else" :roflmao: 147$....

Agreed florida cops are really pigs my blonde big tittied gf can get away with going freakin 30 over and I get a ticket for tint and I'm wearing a suit and tie....really....

pics or you lie.... about you wearing a suit and tie of course...lol

when i was younger, before 18, i got pulled over twice in Fresno,CA they both were fifty dlr slap on the wrist fines.... everything was better before i was 18, which was less than two years ago haha.

i learned my listen not to bother people with my loud music and it was for my ears only. so i havnt got pulled over since but damn its tempting... lol

Here in nashville, my ticket said you can't be hear or felt withing 50 FT. The system is phucked so... Can't really do too much about it, if you wantedddd, you could fight it, and probly get away with it if you have a semi decent lawyer, but for a 50$ ticket, it wouldn't be worth the time nor the effort. Just really sad imho...

Ya but on the court website it shows....$100 (fine) , $95 (local costs) , $29 (state costs)..$224 is a good chunk of money there. im HOPING that that is like the max and i can get off really easy around $50. and 50ft is nothing..how about a mile or something..jk lol.

w/e though, this is the exact reason ppl hate cops...for the BS like this...go catch a real criminal. :ughdunno:

Wow, 224$ thats pretty steep :WTFBubble:

Mine was 50 for the violation, then like, 25 for state tax and then 25 for county clerk tax.

Well there is two sides of that story to your last statement, over like, 60 or 70 percent major bust are because of "these" kind of routine pullovers. But it sucks either way you look at it.

Thats true but you cant just pull over any car with big rims, tint, a loud system in hopes of getting something out of it, thats called stereotyping :fing34: but i do see both sides...its just bullshit, i had no drugs, warrants so just let me off with a warning...but no, that city really needs my $224 after I pay over $2000 for the taxes on my house A YEAR for the same city....its all about the money.

Shit, just offer that judge a demo.

:roflmao:

Oh of course...I've never been out of a ticket (no boobs..lol) but I know so many girls that just cry and sweet talk out of it. :ughdunno:

I beet my ticket 3 years ago based on the fact

that the cop had no proof that it was more than 85 db outside the vehicle

( low freq noise travels even at 60 db )

the trains , bikes , and slot of vehicles that

drove by while he was writing my ticket

were much louder than I was at the time

... I accused the cop of being prejudice

towards myself because I liked music... LOL

the cop was really pissed that the charges

were dropped

I can only hope the judge will throw it out....

In New Jersey the loud music shit is now put under "careless driving" which I received a ticket for back when I was 18yrs old. I have an Alpine deck and Kenwood comps in front powered off the HU with 2 10" JL subs.... He claimed he heard me coming from 1/2 mile away ... I was picking up a friend in front of a club at like 10-11pm .... FML!

I make a habit to only semi blast on the highway....

I bet you got points on your license for that too? Mine is just a small violation, no points thank god..i just got back down to 10 from 12 :dancing:

It's nothing more than a way to generate revenue for the city and it's complete bullshit.

i say fine pull me over check me out and do what you have to do/see what you have to see. I am cool with all that, but really that's a warning ticket if the guy is not a complete douche.

I got one recently. I had all the windows up and was listening to the Eagles for fuck sake. Granted it was loud, but nothing to try and call attention to myself.

( I know how to do that just fine LOL ) Kid pulls my old ass over and writes me a disturbing the peace ticket. Granted, I have friends and got out of it, but still WTF was this guy thinking to write me a ticket for that. I really wanted to kick him in the pucking twat just for being stupid, but i just said thanks buddy, and went on about my way.

Cops dont really care too much about stopping crime anymore, it's all about making that money and noise violations are a cash cow.

That is 100% exactly the reason for most tickets that cops write. When the city is low on money, its like they post a banner or something, "lets go write some BS tickets...$$$$"

I'll be sure to let you guys know how it goes...my court date is scheduled for the 23rd but I may have it rescheduled sooner to get it over with.

local ordinance, 50ft if the cop can hear you audibly, over 85db, he can write you a ticket, first fine is $50 they go up $50 each time after until $250. Got one almost 6 years ago...went to court, asked the officer if he had any training or if he had a decibel meter to know how loud i was.....his answer obviously was no. judge threw the ticket out, i've seen people with stock stereos get tickets for excessive noise. generally when i cut it loose, im on the highway, out in the country or in an empty parking lot. with my old setup, sx15 ported and tsunami 1800d, my friend lives out in the country and he said he could hear me before i hit the hill by his house, which is about 1/4-3/8 mile.....but out there, houses are sometimes a mile apart so im not bothering anyone....being a former truck driver, cops in ohio are dicks. i hope you can get it cut down on the fine, but unfortunately, by the law, you were in the wrong. its shitty, but it just is what it is.

Feel ya, I got one in a huge shopping mall/movie theatre area, under cover cop got me $116 for loud stereo 25 feet +. I LOLed. It was in Pinellas Park Florida, I live in St.Pete and Police here are chill!

take a recording of a harley in there and as soon as the judge starts talking turn that shit on then go, this is legal, and my stereo that plays MUSIC is not?

them pucking motorcycle drive me god damn crazy, not only are they loud the idiots that drive them think its soooooo coool to just rev it up like every time they stop or shift. they never just cruise down the road, always like flooring it and wind it out every gear, its like they hop on the bike and say to themselves "im gonna make as much noise as pucking humanly possible everywhere i go."

then kids going to school get a ticket for there stereo, when that hells angel probably just killed a hooker after railing a line out of her asscrack.

laws are so fucked.

fight that damn ticket, shit is pucking stupid. i would go to the harley store, have em start one up and record the noise it makes then go i can go buy this bike legally and scream around making ten times as more noise but my stereo is illegal.

im mad.

local ordinance, 50ft if the cop can hear you audibly, over 85db, he can write you a ticket, first fine is $50 they go up $50 each time after until $250. Got one almost 6 years ago...went to court, asked the officer if he had any training or if he had a decibel meter to know how loud i was.....his answer obviously was no. judge threw the ticket out, i've seen people with stock stereos get tickets for excessive noise. generally when i cut it loose, im on the highway, out in the country or in an empty parking lot. with my old setup, sx15 ported and tsunami 1800d, my friend lives out in the country and he said he could hear me before i hit the hill by his house, which is about 1/4-3/8 mile.....but out there, houses are sometimes a mile apart so im not bothering anyone....being a former truck driver, cops in ohio are dicks. i hope you can get it cut down on the fine, but unfortunately, by the law, you were in the wrong. its shitty, but it just is what it is.

I'll just go into court calm, no attitude, and respectfull then if all goes horribly wrong...lol...il might ask that but if i dont have to then im just going to keep my mouth shut. i sort of did that with my tint ticket i got a while back, how when the last time the meter was calibrated..didnt work though..lol.

At least now im nt the only one who thinks they are dicks...lol...but you do have a good point there..i know i was wrong but as i expressed to the cop, i didnt know that it was anytime of the day they could give you a ticket...always thought it was after a certain time of day...guess nt :suicide-santa: lol

^So true, I don't blast my stereo through residential neighborhoods at night, but at 3:00 am in the morning I get woken up by loud ass motorcycles, my alarm on my car gets set off by them at work sometimes too.

That is 100% exactly the reason for most tickets that cops write. When the city is low on money, its like they post a banner or something, "lets go write some BS tickets...$$$$"

I'll be sure to let you guys know how it goes...my court date is scheduled for the 23rd but I may have it rescheduled sooner to get it over with.

fuck ya they have a banner that says right bullshit tickets.

its called there fuckin quota, cops are supposed to write so many dollars worth of tickets every shift, then probably get a bonus when they are over there quota. and if they dont reach there quota then they are "not doing there job"

i know a few cops and i have gone on ride alongs and i was disgusted. i made the cop giving me a ride along (old neighbor) take me back to the station. he would straight profile then pull someone over. i was like omg, this fool is straight racist enforcing the law.

cops are humans like us, they have emotions and opinions but let them blur there ability to enforce the law.

Feel ya, I got one in a huge shopping mall/movie theatre area, under cover cop got me $116 for loud stereo 25 feet +. I LOLed. It was in Pinellas Park Florida, I live in St.Pete and Police here are chill!

Damn man...an undercover. thats even more f'd up.

take a recording of a harley in there and as soon as the judge starts talking turn that shit on then go, this is legal, and my stereo that plays MUSIC is not?

them pucking motorcycle drive me god damn crazy, not only are they loud the idiots that drive them think its soooooo coool to just rev it up like every time they stop or shift. they never just cruise down the road, always like flooring it and wind it out every gear, its like they hop on the bike and say to themselves "im gonna make as much noise as pucking humanly possible everywhere i go."

then kids going to school get a ticket for there stereo, when that hells angel probably just killed a hooker after railing a line out of her asscrack.

laws are so fucked.

fight that damn ticket, shit is pucking stupid. i would go to the harley store, have em start one up and record the noise it makes then go i can go buy this bike legally and scream around making ten times as more noise but my stereo is illegal.

im mad.

Completely agreee with you on this one...once the judge tells me what i have to pay thats when the fight in me will come out. but nt enought fight to get me in even more trouble. but i dont understand the logic behind that law...they can just pick on the younger kids that have the stereos..hopefully it gets thrown out.

fuck ya they have a banner that says right bullshit tickets.

its called there fuckin quota, cops are supposed to write so many dollars worth of tickets every shift, then probably get a bonus when they are over there quota. and if they dont reach there quota then they are "not doing there job"its called there fuckin quota, cops are supposed to write so many dollars worth of tickets every shift, then probably get a bonus when they are over there quota. and if they dont reach there quota then they are "not doing there job"

i know a few cops and i have gone on ride alongs and i was disgusted. i made the cop giving me a ride along (old neighbor) take me back to the station. he would straight profile then pull someone over. i was like omg, this fool is straight racist enforcing the law.

cops are humans like us, they have emotions and opinions but let them blur there ability to enforce the law.

x2 x2 x2 x2

He Didn't Have A Termlab Or Other Approved Decibel Meter, He Isn't An Acoustical Engineer, You Weren't In A Residential Area, You Were In Broad Daylight, AND IT'S ONLY TWO pucking ROCKFORD T1 12"s FOR FUCK SAKE. Therefore, Refute His Bullshit Ticket.

Glad I Don't Live Where You Do, Most Of The Law Enforcement Here Know Me And Actually Like My Setups, I Do Get The Occaisional Rook From Time To Time That I Have To Set Straight Though. Most I Was Ever Ticketed For Was $350 In Huntington Beach, CA. I Actually Deserved That Ticket Though, 2 Warden 21"s At Full Tilt In A Condominum Complex At 7am...Lol, I Was Just Trying To Wake One Of My Dumbass Friends Up The Old Fashioned Way And A Got Rolled Up On By A Lively Looking Donut-muncher. I Actually Glady Paid That One.

He Didn't Have A Termlab Or Other Approved Decibel Meter, He Isn't An Acoustical Engineer, You Weren't In A Residential Area, You Were In Broad Daylight, AND IT'S ONLY TWO pucking ROCKFORD T1 12"s FOR FUCK SAKE. Therefore, Refute His Bullshit Ticket.

Glad I Don't Live Where You Do, Most Of The Law Enforcement Here Know Me And Actually Like My Setups, I Do Get The Occaisional Rook From Time To Time That I Have To Set Straight Though. Most I Was Ever Ticketed For Was $350 In Huntington Beach, CA. I Actually Deserved That Ticket Though, 2 Warden 21"s At Full Tilt In A Condominum Complex At 7am...Lol, I Was Just Trying To Wake One Of My Dumbass Friends Up The Old Fashioned Way And A Got Rolled Up On By A Lively Looking Donut-muncher. I Actually Glady Paid That One.

Ya I would say you may have deserved that one....lol. but i sure didnt.

^So true, I don't blast my stereo through residential neighborhoods at night, but at 3:00 am in the morning I get woken up by loud ass motorcycles, my alarm on my car gets set off by them at work sometimes too.

I know, but the cop gets to pick which one he wants to pull over....loud system or louder bike....system.

Really depends on the police officer. I've found that the older ones seem to be the cooler ones (which is backwards when you really think about it). The young bastards are the ones that think they're bad asses and can ring somebody up for some unnecessary charge. I guess the older ones just realize how people feel about officers that are just trying to meet their quota...

At least that's how it is where I'm from. Could be the other way around in another part of the country.

I've always respected officers, but some of them don't deserve it. I've always thought of it this way: If you're standing there chilling by the store, a cop pulls up, gets out, and throws a bag of cocaine on the ground, and arrests you, who is the judge going to believe? The noble police officer, or this punk drug dealer?

Just my .02

Really depends on the police officer. I've found that the older ones seem to be the cooler ones (which is backwards when you really think about it). The young bastards are the ones that think they're bad asses and can ring somebody up for some unnecessary charge. I guess the older ones just realize how people feel about officers that are just trying to meet their quota...

At least that's how it is where I'm from. Could be the other way around in another part of the country.

I've always respected officers, but some of them don't deserve it. I've always thought of it this way: If you're standing there chilling by the store, a cop pulls up, gets out, and throws a bag of cocaine on the ground, and arrests you, who is the judge going to believe? The noble police officer, or this punk drug dealer?

Just my .02

It was actually a younger guy too...lol. And your bottom sentence is completely true, its their word against ours...and they have the upper hand.