I believe I'm not alone
Shell of shotgun
Pint of gin
Numb us up to shield the pins
Renew our faith which way we can
To fall in love with life again

Fun times!

X2, good job Neal. 

I'm not looking forward to opening up an engine again though. Probably when the time comes I will build up a spare engine for the Miata. 

Dragging me down

Why you around?

So useless

It ain't my fall

It ain't my call

It ain't my bitch

I was just listening to that too.

Fun times!

X2, good job Neal. 

I'm not looking forward to opening up an engine again though. Probably when the time comes I will build up a spare engine for the Miata. 

Thanks Adrian. Once I have the pistons out and the block cleaned up I will take another pic for you. :)

I hope this is my last engine rebuild too.

I want to see the bad skirt(s). There should be some major carnage from that.

Only one broken and I have pictures.

Dragging me down

Why you around?

So useless

It ain't my fall

It ain't my call

It ain't my bitch

I was just listening to that too.

Who is that?

Currently at a stand still. Waiting on the timing chain and I have to press the new pistons on, which I will do this weekend.

Piston 4 was broke

IMAG0259.jpg

Piston wear at 182,000 miles.

IMAG0261.jpg

New ones

IMAG0263.jpg

My carry-on came today!

IMAG0258.jpg

So freaking irritated. Was finally getting to some respectible numbers on my lifts, finally starting to get happy with the size I'd put on.

Then 2 weeks ago I drop a 40lbs dumbbell on my big toe. Hurts like a bitch, can barely walk for a week. Still feels funny, wouldn't be surprised if its broke or if I chipped the bone.

Toe starts feeling good enough I feel I can go to the gym again, and I get sick. Down with the sickness for a few days.

Saturday I tear the stereo out of my old car. My right hand hurts like a mofo by the end of the day. It swells up and stays swollen until basically yesterday. Hurt like hell to move my fingers. Still hurts to apply pressure to my hand or move my ring finger. Now my hand hurts where I broke it when I was 12, thinking I may have stress fractured the old injury.

Been a rough fucking 2 weeks, I just want to lift man !!

So freaking irritated. Was finally getting to some respectible numbers on my lifts, finally starting to get happy with the size I'd put on.

Then 2 weeks ago I drop a 40lbs dumbbell on my big toe. Hurts like a bitch, can barely walk for a week. Still feels funny, wouldn't be surprised if its broke or if I chipped the bone.

Toe starts feeling good enough I feel I can go to the gym again, and I get sick. Down with the sickness for a few days.

Saturday I tear the stereo out of my old car. My right hand hurts like a mofo by the end of the day. It swells up and stays swollen until basically yesterday. Hurt like hell to move my fingers. Still hurts to apply pressure to my hand or move my ring finger. Now my hand hurts where I broke it when I was 12, thinking I may have stress fractured the old injury.

Been a rough pucking 2 weeks, I just want to lift man !!

that sucks man. hope you have a speedy recovery.

I've had a nasty cold for the last week myself, and am feeling very fatigued. Finding my lifts aren't quite as good as they should be. First couple sets of seated dumbbell press today was kinda depressing.

But all in time. Can only get better from here.

The best part is your alive and will heal. We all have set backs, but as long as you go back to moving iron look at it as a need break to keep you from plateauing. :)

TAKE A BREAK!

Currently at a stand still. Waiting on the timing chain and I have to press the new pistons on, which I will do this weekend.

Piston 4 was broke

IMAG0259.jpg

Piston wear at 182,000 miles.

IMAG0261.jpg

New ones

IMAG0263.jpg

How bad are the bores?

The bore looks and feels good. We are surprised, but the guys on the Jeep forum say that is common. It is not uncommon to have these old skirts break off. Most guys just replace the broken one and keep going.

We did run a hone in the bore's to make sure there was nothing we could not see.

Piston skirt chatter is common in these older 242 motors.

If nothing else I am out $300.00 and my time.

Are the Speed Pros forged?

Are the Speed Pros forged?

These are the pistons I was told to go with.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/stl-h825cp

Not sure if that answers the question though.