probillygun

Beware! Skar Audio poor customer service

I kind of feel bad for Kevin. He may be overwhelmed and just can't run his business well enough to satisfy all. Also if you are going to be in this business, have your specs accurate for customers.

He was a known scammer before he started skar. It's hard for me to feel sorry for someone like that. And instead of trying to run an honest business he has done shady stuff while running skar.

Too bad he hasn't replied to this thread to defend himself and business. I guess that shows how much he really cares.

I love threads like this. Shitty business practices should get no respect. This should just be a huge hate thread like the Ben Milne Love Parade from SIN. Those guys were harsh over there in those days. Sometimes I wish all forums had some assholes like that. Get rid of the skum. Burn Baby Burn! Fuck Skar.

That takes me back.

This should just be a huge hate thread like the Ben Milne Love Parade from SIN.

And as proof that shitty business practices won't ruin a business, eD wasn't ran into the ground until well after Ben left.

atleast fi will adress the issues when asked about them. kevin cowers whenever questions are brought up.

he posts on SuuuuMuuuuD all the time.... just released info on his Beats knock offs.....

everything he post turns into a hate crime

So the OP never posted on this forum before (me either who cares), posted this and most of you swallowed it down as "facts"?

Kevin posts constantly on facebook and the SMD forum, did you try there OP?

brb strong logic brahs

brb believing everything I read on the webz

mind = blown

Edited by pioneer

So the OP never posted on this forum before (me either who cares), joined just to post this and most of you swallowed it down as "facts"? Kevin posts constantly on facebook and the SMD forum, did you try there OP? brb strong logic brahs brb believing everything I read on the webz mind = blown

Kevin has been on several times and hasn't responded to this....proof enough for me.

He has the capability to delete posts everywhere else.

Curious why you believe Kevin and not the OP.

pioneer = kevin.

chill out kevin, no need to make a fake name and come on and half ass defend your self.....

you know damn well this is classic kevin

So the OP never posted on this forum before (me either who cares), posted this and most of you swallowed it down as "facts"?

Kevin posts constantly on facebook and the SMD forum, did you try there OP?

brb strong logic brahs

brb believing everything I read on the webz

mind = blown

Correct he does not post much, but has been here for a while. He joined in 2007. So he just did not appear to complain.

Edited by nem

pioneer = kevin. chill out kevin, no need to make a fake name and come on and half ass defend your self..... you know damn well this is classic kevin

Pioneer's account was made in 2008.

i think 08 was when he made a new ebay name aswell... either way it was more of a joke then a fact.......

i think 08 was when he made a new ebay name aswell... either way it was more of a joke then a fact.......

Oh okay. Just wasn't sure how pissed off you wanted to make him. :P

pioneer = kevin. chill out kevin, no need to make a fake name and come on and half ass defend your self..... you know damn well this is classic kevin

Wrong.

I'm just trying to make sense of this thread here, you need to chill out brah.

A guy comes in with a complaint which he is well within his right to do, and the entire internet automatically predicts company and product failure.

Why doesn't he post exactly what he is trying to find out instead of going from "fanboy" to...whatever he has become.

After all, isn't this a car audio forum where enthusiasts share ideas, knowledge and experience? To the guys fanning the flames, are you all speaking from personal experience or you just read something on the internet and thought it hey this is cool chit let's flame away. If this complaint is legit, OP needs to post it everywhere, this isn't the dead end, is it?

facts>fiction.

Wrong. I'm just trying to make sense of this thread here, you need to chill out brah. A guy comes in with a complaint which he is well within his right to do, and the entire internet automatically predicts company and product failure. Why doesn't he post exactly what he is trying to find out instead of going from "fanboy" to...whatever he has become. After all, isn't this a car audio forum where enthusiasts share ideas, knowledge and experience? To the guys fanning the flames, are you all speaking from personal experience or you just read something on the internet and thought it hey this is cool chit let's flame away. If this complaint is legit, OP needs to post it everywhere, this isn't the dead end, is it? facts>fiction.

Let's put it this way, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

was that directed to me? am i the one faning the flame?

if so.. let me speak on that....

im a man.

my word is all i have.

as a man.. i am expected to be held to my word. and my actions.

and i strongly belive in that.

i am a business man my self... my business is built directly on my reputaion in a small town.

because im a man that stand by my word and is known for honest and dependable actions i thrive.

either your a man or a fish..... you CHOOSE what kinda man you are....

and the entire internet automatically predicts company and product failure.

I don't think it's as much of a prediction as it is a hope....

So it's basically hate on the new guy/company

So it's basically hate on the new guy/company

People wouldn't hate on him if he didn't do his scams and sketchy shit. Simple as that. Your trying to defend a guy that scammed a bunch of people and who now runs a business where he posts incorrect information about his products. If you want to defend him your more than welcome too, but if you really knew about him, you wouldn't.

lol. yeah thats it... you busted the case wide open.... gigs up guys.

SMH

Ok so how exactly did he "scam" people?

Examples/personal experiences plz?