Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Would really like to be finishing up my stereo right now, but my laptops battery won't hold a charge so I have to leave it plugged into the wall. I believe this is causing some grounding related issues. And for the life of me I can't find a fucking laptop to borrow. My daughter doesn't remember the admin password to hers so she can't install any new software. Mother in laws is windows 8 and I can't find the drivers I need for my mobilepre. Sister and dad don't have one. 2 days I could have been working on finishing this, or atleast verifying that it's the power cable causing the issues. Such a simple task, just can't fucking make it happen.

Maybe I can find a cheaply on craigslist? I don't know what else to do. I might have found a battery online but will take 2 weeks to arrive.

Is it a car stereo? I'm not sire that it should create a ground issue

Seagate drive finally bit the dust. RIP you overworked bastard.

Hmmm, 8TB RAID1 NAS...

Oh snap...

Anyone have any experience with the Dayton Ultimax subs?  I have a proposition I might take up.

Anyone have any experience with the Dayton Ultimax subs?  I have a proposition I might take up.

None, but I have expectations

Brand new with warranty you can get it for $2299 from Amazon/B&H etc.

$300 rebate.

Focus is faster and on a crop the better glass is even more important.

$700 is the upcharge.

Twas worth it to me.

Hmmm, 8TB RAID1 NAS...

Oh snap...

:ohsnap:

Aaron, I think I'm going to PM you tonight with some parts and ideas etc.

Been stupid here.

Would really like to be finishing up my stereo right now, but my laptops battery won't hold a charge so I have to leave it plugged into the wall. I believe this is causing some grounding related issues. And for the life of me I can't find a fucking laptop to borrow. My daughter doesn't remember the admin password to hers so she can't install any new software. Mother in laws is windows 8 and I can't find the drivers I need for my mobilepre. Sister and dad don't have one. 2 days I could have been working on finishing this, or atleast verifying that it's the power cable causing the issues. Such a simple task, just can't fucking make it happen.

Maybe I can find a cheaply on craigslist? I don't know what else to do. I might have found a battery online but will take 2 weeks to arrive.

Is it a car stereo? I'm not sire that it should create a ground issue

Yes, car stereo. Plug it into my MS8 and it doesn't work right. Plug it into the garage radio and it works just fine.

Like?

Speaking of frequencies, I have a question in regards to "frequency water". Can water be made to hold a certain frequency? Or is it just a value denoted from the pH and mineral content? Is it the resonant frequency of the molecules?

Like?

that it goes BOOM like so

Speaking of frequencies, I have a question in regards to "frequency water". Can water be made to hold a certain frequency? Or is it just a value denoted from the pH and mineral content? Is it the resonant frequency of the molecules?

The chemistry of water is what it is--there is no such thing as water with different "frequencies" or angles or whatever the fuck some marketing asshole comes up with.

I've never heard of frequency water but I've heard of advertising water with different bond angles, about how water used to have x bond angle and now it has y bond angle so you have to buy their water or filter system to fix it back to how it was. In either case it's all bull shit.

In fact the only thing that could be thought of as water that's different than "water" is deuterated water where the hydrogen atoms have an extra neutron or tritiated water where the hydrogens have two neutrons. Both of which are used in research as a way of labeling.

Don't confuse standing wave energy with resonance. Would screw up your spl score if you did.

Awwwwwwwwww yyyyyeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't confuse standing wave energy with resonance. Would screw up your spl score if you did.

So you are saying that the "frequency" of the water is a product of standing waves between atoms? So basically is half the frequency of all atoms combined?