Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wife has told me for years she will buy me a BMW for my midlife crisis. Come on midlife crisis!!

This whole feminism craziness is making my head explode.

Where the fuck is it coming from?

I went to a meeting for Cub Scouts last night.  3 of the leaders were women.  I was in the Scouts from 5-18 and women were not allowed.  This does not sit well with me.  I don't know why either.

I went to a meeting for Cub Scouts last night.  3 of the leaders were women.  I was in the Scouts from 5-18 and women were not allowed.  This does not sit well with me.  I don't know why either.

an active troop with women is a much better alternative to an inactive troop.  typically the women involved do a lot of secretarial work and dont participate in the outdoor activity. 

Ray beat down a bitch

Way before that.

Timing

Speaking of frequencies, I have a question in regards to "frequency water". Can water be made to hold a certain frequency? Or is it just a value denoted from the pH and mineral content? Is it the resonant frequency of the molecules?

Would any of this change based upon the state of the H2O?J
No. It could be ice. If the mass increases somehow you may need to turn up the volume, but otherwise it has nothing to do with it being water or dog shit.

Gosh, you guys and your horseplay rhetoric. smile.png

Water DOES have a frequency. The frequency CAN be denoted from pH (potential hydrogen) and mineral content. The resonate frequency of the molecule speeds up with the addition of hydrogen protons through protonation. The frequency is in the UHF-VHF range.

I thought Sean would of got it at least.

Then that isn't water. Read my previous, H20 on its own is governed as stated. When you start to add molecules it will change. Either way the only relevance to floating it is a mass change.

Speaking of frequencies, I have a question in regards to "frequency water". Can water be made to hold a certain frequency? Or is it just a value denoted from the pH and mineral content? Is it the resonant frequency of the molecules?

No. It could be ice. If the mass increases somehow you may need to turn up the volume, but otherwise it has nothing to do with it being water or dog shit.

Water DOES have a frequency. The frequency CAN be denoted from pH (potential hydrogen) and mineral content. The resonate frequency of the molecule speeds up with the addition of hydrogen protons through protonation. The frequency is in the UHF-VHF range.

Then that isn't water. Read my previous, H20 on its own is governed as stated. When you start to add molecules it will change. Either way the only relevance to floating it is a mass change.

The entire statement doesn't even make sense to begin with. Does car have part?

What bluetooth ODB2 scanner do you guys use?  

Gosh, you guys and your horseplay rhetoric. :)

replace water with h2o...works either way, pretty universal

No I mean the whole statement about a molecule having some specific frequency--just one, and how it somehow relates to some bullshit e.g. healthier water, more energy, better pesticide, what ever the fuck.

I feel bad about not getting some options to you faster Aaron.

Been staying late at work too. Today I went in on my day off so I could do inventory.

Don't worry at all, seriously, I have been slammed as always.

No I mean the whole statement about a molecule having some specific frequency--just one, and how it somehow relates to some bullshit e.g. healthier water, more energy, better pesticide, what ever the fuck.
Ah, you quoted me was wondering how that made no sense. Even calling it a resonant frequency is strange as it denotes a structure. Molecular frequency fine, but that sure the hell won't affect "levitation" nor health/energy/pesticide/fuck value.

an active troop with women is a much better alternative to an inactive troop.  typically the women involved do a lot of secretarial work and dont participate in the outdoor activity.

In many smaller communities this is normal. Women do the day to day stuff, men do the outdoorsy shit.

Happened in my town.

J

No, these women are actually pack leaders.

No, these women are actually pack leaders.

You should just tell them how you feel.

Guess it is my turn to feed the senior high cheerleaders.

What do they eat?

All the still beating hearts of the boys whom dreams and hopes they have crushed?

#Scorned

Good question Matt. Not sure yet.

Well it ended up being pizza and sweet tea. Easy for me and now off to work.

So I have been going to the gym since Feb to try to pack on some mass.

In the past month I've had a Facebook post started by my wife's family about the size of my chest following a family get together at a lake, two acquaintances independently comment that my shoulders look much broader, and my daughters friend (high school age) comment to her that my arms have gotten larger.

I'm not doing this so I have the satisfaction of people complementing me all the time...but it is nice to know that all of my hard work is not just visible to me alone, and that other people can tell :)

So I have been going to the gym since Feb to try to pack on some mass.

In the past month I've had a Facebook post started by my wife's family about the size of my chest following a family get together at a lake, two acquaintances independently comment that my shoulders look much broader, and my daughters friend (high school age) comment to her that my arms have gotten larger.

I'm not doing this so I have the satisfaction of people complementing me all the time...but it is nice to know that all of my hard work is not just visible to me alone, and that other people can tell :)

Good shit man!!!

I need to get back to it. BADLY!!

J

OMG, this is so fucking hilarious!