Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean I sent you a PM. I know you can't get a text but I was hoping you could help out.

I need some experience input etc.

That is irrelevant. Didn't you read anything else I typed?

Yes, but theres no way the place where i got em is going to refund me.
Umm how the fuck does that happen???

I have NEVER saw a place have a no returns policy that was open more than three weeks. Yes open box deals can be excluded, but thats where you do your homework first, and the stuff should be a minimum of 1/2 price.

J

The place I bought it from is operated by three Pakistani fucks, I didnt check about the refund, because Im quite certain what the answer is... and what do you mean by minimum of half price? If your talking about selling it back for half of what I payed they probably would but fuck that, im a college student and work at fuckin burger king 730$ is a lot of money to me, I should have done some research 1st, but I'll make sure i do next time

Stephen, If you purchased a Toyota carrolla for $20,000 and could return it for $10,000 but you could buy a porche for $10,000 would you?

It depends what year porsche, how many miles and what condition it was in.... but generally speaking yes, i get your point.

How do i post the image from photobucket instead of a link?

Edited by Stephen93s10

Does not look cold or off line penetrated well..All in one pass or did you pulse or pull away much ?

So your liver is fucked is what you're saying

A few drinks daily will do nothing to the liver in 99.9999% of adults.

I was making a joke that he needed to drink heavily all the time for work. :)

I like heavy drinking smile.png

Fixing to do some laptop shopping!! 

Does not look cold or off line penetrated well..All in one pass or did you pulse or pull away much ?
All in one pass... no, running amps around 140 on a miller dynasty 350, 12 seconds of postflow and i was using the laying filler metal technique.I couldnt tell if your trying to tell me my weld looks good or like shit lol. Edited by Stephen93s10

So your liver is fucked is what you're saying

A few drinks daily will do nothing to the liver in 99.9999% of adults.
I was making a joke that he needed to drink heavily all the time for work. :)

That lightweight?

He gets tipsy on a half a shot of beer.

All in one pass... no, running amps around 140 on a miller dynasty 350, 12 seconds of postflow and i was using the laying filler metal technique.I couldnt tell if your trying to tell me my weld looks good or like shit lol.

They did not look cold,no porosity that I seen,and looked to be not offline and penetrated the steel...So yes they look good,but still looks that the bead was pulsed a bit..but all in all good job smile.png

20150415_090104_zpswunvi0sl.jpg

share links on the right of photobucket. img

All in one pass... no, running amps around 140 on a miller dynasty 350, 12 seconds of postflow and i was using the laying filler metal technique.I couldnt tell if your trying to tell me my weld looks good or like shit lol.

I deal with Lincoln welders everyday mostly migs..And have to deal with teaching Motoman robots jobs as well daily.. And as well many others..

Argon and Co2mix..

I deal with Lincoln welders everyday mostly migs..And have to deal with teaching Motoman robots jobs as well daily.. And as well many others..

Argon and Co2mix..

Will provide some pics monday smile.png

Often 20+ robots at a time one after another for one weld modify.. That runs 2.3+ minutes cycle time each job sometimes at night I wake up thinking I am still holding the teach pin biggrin.png

Just spent the past 5 hours drinking with the band from the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel. Super fun to go into the most famous bar in Asia and have the band in mid-song say "Welcome Back Sean"

That is awesome.

You are pretty easy to remember in SE Asia I would guess.....

They've been playing there for 20 years.  Considering the guy I regularly travel with here lived in a hotel and started Seagate here at that time he knows them real well.  The guitar player and I are friends for the past 7 years now so they remember me well...

Sean I sent you a PM. I know you can't get a text but I was hoping you could help out.

I need some experience input etc.

I get texts.  Jared sent me some ;)

I also got your PM, I'd like more details but responded.

Fucker is probably crashed out.

It's like 5am there I think.bah!

Yep, made it to like 4