Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Looks nice.

<- woke up sick.

Wish I hadn't been dead lifting last night.......

In Singapore.  :woot:  Finally a real hotel too.  Fairmont here is nice.

Keep putting yourself in the spot Matt. A move or two more and you will be in a GREAT position to transition if you want.

Those little wins pile up.

Taking less money but more opportunities pays off in interesting ways.

Calipers on the rotors: 

IMG_7224_1.jpg

Hey, you gave us no size reference.  How big are those? What are they off?

In Singapore.  woot.gif  Finally a real hotel too.  Fairmont here is nice.

The hotel can make or break a trip and influence the whole experience imo. Godspeed to you. Soak up some culture and have a blast for all us.

Rotors are here:

IMG_20150420_095916836.jpg

Added traction weight!

Here's your size reference.

Time to do a brake job on the new Jeep BUT...I have the bad caliper design. While browsing ebay for the good calipers, ebay suggestions shows some Mercedes 4-piston calipers. 10 minutes later I spend $50 for 2 S-Class 4-piston calipers, made by Brembo. They need bigger rotors, which fit perfectly from a newer Grand Cherokee. S-class pads + new GC rotors are the same price as rotors + pads for the better designed calipers. Not to mention the better designed calipers are more expensive. Yay better brakes biggrin.png

That is one beautiful thing about jeeps, parts are abundant. Good score!

Good Jeep calipers = $70

Benz S-Class calipers = $45

Picked up both yesterday and the Benz ones are lighter. Not much bigger but hooray 4-piston, the only bad part is I'm missing the pins which hold the pads and a metal clip. Should be cheap at the Benz dealer.

Really curious on how the brakes feel after the upgrade. Going from 12" to 13" rotor, 2 46mm piston calipers to 4 piston (2 40mm, 2 44mm).

After rotors and pads it's the same price as regular brakes. So win-win.

And here

lazy.gif

Titty sprinkles.

I scrolled up expecting such. WTF

The hotel can make or break a trip and influence the whole experience imo. Godspeed to you. Soak up some culture and have a blast for all us.

Non-corporate rate on my room is just over $800 a night....

Time to do a brake job on the new Jeep BUT...I have the bad caliper design. While browsing ebay for the good calipers, ebay suggestions shows some Mercedes 4-piston calipers. 10 minutes later I spend $50 for 2 S-Class 4-piston calipers, made by Brembo. They need bigger rotors, which fit perfectly from a newer Grand Cherokee. S-class pads + new GC rotors are the same price as rotors + pads for the better designed calipers. Not to mention the better designed calipers are more expensive. Yay better brakes biggrin.png

That is one beautiful thing about jeeps, parts are abundant. Good score!

Good Jeep calipers = $70

Benz S-Class calipers = $45

Picked up both yesterday and the Benz ones are lighter. Not much bigger but hooray 4-piston, the only bad part is I'm missing the pins which hold the pads and a metal clip. Should be cheap at the Benz dealer.

Really curious on how the brakes feel after the upgrade. Going from 12" to 13" rotor, 2 46mm piston calipers to 4 piston (2 40mm, 2 44mm).

After rotors and pads it's the same price as regular brakes. So win-win.

And here

I wanted it in the picture.  See the shoe, but it is distant.  Famous fishing trick to make your fish bigger....

Bought my 1st subs today, but now im second guessing myself. I bought 2 kicker L7 12s and a rockford fosgate prime 1200 all new for 730$. My friend has a L7 12, it gets loud for what it is but his is in a prefab ported box and sounds like ass. Given a good enclosure do you guys think it would be possible to get them sounding good?

Dual 4's or Dual 2's?

Titty sprinkles.

I scrolled up expecting such. WTF

3tvymu.jpg

Edited by dem beats

grabbed a used i7 4770k and asus z87 mobo from some dude for a decent deal. hope it shows up in one piece 

I have had several of his cards in not so mint condition....But I would give my left nut for this 1954 card with the Milwaukee braves for fair or even in poor condition smile.png

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/hank-aaron-hits-first-home-run-of-his-mlb-career

Non-corporate rate on my room is just over $800 a night....

I honestly don't mind paying whatever it costs, as long as the experience is memorable and fits MY needs. Reminds me of ppl that go on a booking site and buy the cheapest room, without a care in the world if it fits their needs. What a waste of 4k, when they could of spent 12k and had the experience of a life time. PRICELESS!

No responses about the L7's huh?

I always have liked kicker "stillwater".. But as many manufactures their products seem to be going down hill in quality bit by bit through out the years these days.And a good enclosure is EVERYTHING in audio IMO..So yes depending on what you are looking for in sound wise I think you will be pleased for $730.00

Hoping to make it by BIL's tonite and get started on my guitar orientation. He doesn't know that, but will give me a bearing at least. I honestly think I long to play more melodic music, opposed to super technical. We will see as I honestly dont know yet..

I was asked to officiate a friends wedding ceremony. Is a great honor to as he is like a father to me, AND the one who officiated my wedding 13 years ago. He is one of my most influential mentors I have had in my life. All I can say is I am above flatted and super honored.