Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Looks like AccuWave metered competitions are going to be the season starters this year. 2 competitions at the same time, at one we'll be using the new competition application.

Congrats!

I have had several of his cards in not so mint condition....But I would give my left nut for this 1954 card with the Milwaukee braves for fair or even in poor condition :)http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/hank-aaron-hits-first-home-run-of-his-mlb-career

Don't think I have any Hank Aaron I have an old Willie Mays IIRC

That is another great card to have as well.I would like to have some tabacco cards.

That is irrelevant. Didn't you read anything else I typed?

Yes, but theres no way the place where i got em is going to refund me.

Looks like AccuWave metered competitions are going to be the season starters this year. 2 competitions at the same time, at one we'll be using the new competition application.

Congrats!

Awesome!  

Ouch.  Why would you do that?

Either way, whether you have drivers or not you should go through the same diligence that should have been done before shopping.  Then if what you have doesn't work take the hit selling them.  Could still be ahead even if you take a hit.

I feel like I am going to die.

I've never had allergies in my adult life.

This is he'll.

Any suggestions/tips when looking at hail damage repair people? Planning on going to local people only.

Any suggestions/tips when looking at hail damage repair people? Planning on going to local people only.

What got banged up?  

Car, house, wife?  

Omfg. I had my first REAL FUCKING GUESTS AND SOME FUCKFACED NEEDY DICK WORM REFUSED TO LET ME CLOSE THE SALE WITH THEM.

Son of a fucking bitch!

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FuckFuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

I have never ever in my life had this many weeks of horse shit traffic combined with my bad luck.

Normally I can shine like a fucking star but my stress level is so unbelievably high.......

Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh

I hate to say that used to help me....but I am naturally shy.  Which I am sure none of you "believe" in particular if you've met me in person.

Just spent the past 5 hours drinking with the band from the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel.  Super fun to go into the most famous bar in Asia and have the band in mid-song say "Welcome Back Sean"

So your liver is fucked is what you're saying

It was fucked 25 years ago

You ninja posted.

Can't ninja shit right now.  Seeing is hard enough.  Just glad I didn't get dragged to Orchard Tower atm.  I'd like to watch, but that'd be hard from a near passed out condition.

Ivy is flying out of Denver to Florida tomorrow. Is thier reward for winning state Deca. Bet the weather is perfect down there J! Wish I was going with her, would swing by and say hi. :)

Its fucking beautiful over here in St Pete. Leaving for Queensryche in about an hr. While I am not photographing the show (barring some last minute call/text/email) I am going to enjoy the hell out of this.

I also realize I need some new sneakers. The crosstrainers have had enough.

J

I hate to say that used to help me....but I am naturally shy. Which I am sure none of you "believe" in particular if you've met me in person.

It's so cute when you blush.

:-)

I'm spread too thin and can't keep up without something and the other option is tramadol and that is no good.

Umm how the fuck does that happen???

I have NEVER saw a place have a no returns policy that was open more than three weeks. Yes open box deals can be excluded, but thats where you do your homework first, and the stuff should be a minimum of 1/2 price.

J

So your liver is fucked is what you're saying

A few drinks daily will do nothing to the liver in 99.9999% of adults.

Just spent the past 5 hours drinking with the band from the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel. Super fun to go into the most famous bar in Asia and have the band in mid-song say "Welcome Back Sean"

That is awesome.

You are pretty easy to remember in SE Asia I would guess.....