Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I like heavy drinking smile.png

Yes, but you turn into a nutjob when that is happening.

Often 20+ robots at a time one after another for one weld modify.. That runs 2.3+ minutes cycle time each job sometimes at night I wake up thinking I am still holding the teach pin biggrin.png

What?  Technology in Mississippi?  What do you guys make?

And the huge ass chiller's ,and cooling towers I have to maintain for the argon mix..Along with the exhaust system,not to mention the network upkeep...I will provide pics I ain't scared biggrin.png

I like heavy drinking smile.png

Yes, but you turn into a nutjob when that is happening.

Yes this is true smile.png  But you know you still  luv me bro.. "no homo"

Often 20+ robots at a time one after another for one weld modify.. That runs 2.3+ minutes cycle time each job sometimes at night I wake up thinking I am still holding the teach pin biggrin.png

Lol I am not in Missisippi bro...I am east of the river  smile.png

Hint ....believe it or not it is government starts with "A" and my grandfather retired there and my father was killed there..And I put that on the bible "no joke"

As a mod you should be able to grab my I.P. and locate it... smile.png

Sean I sent you a PM. I know you can't get a text but I was hoping you could help out.

I need some experience input etc.

I get texts.  Jared sent me some wink.png

I also got your PM, I'd like more details but responded.

I ain't got a text from you you bazzturd sad.png

Another hint I lived in Oak Ridge,TN for 10 years smile.png

I've been in the Nat lab there. I don't need an IP.

Your Sig says miss

I've been in the Nat lab there. I don't need an IP.

Your Sig says miss

East of the miss...that is the whole southern eastern coast cool.png

I didn't read east of, lol.  I am West of it BARELY.

Fuck you Singapore.  NYR Rangers game is on here and not the Wild.

And fuck you StL for scoring.

The internet announces are HORRIBLE

Sucks to watch in low res too.  The puck doesn't even show up.  The dude I am traveling with is a huge baseball fan, can't watch hockey because he can't see the puck.  Funny since it isn't at all on my screen but I know where it is all the time.  Just can't tell if shots are on net.

Does not look cold or off line penetrated well..All in one pass or did you pulse or pull away much ?
All in one pass... no, running amps around 140 on a miller dynasty 350, 12 seconds of postflow and i was using the laying filler metal technique.I couldnt tell if your trying to tell me my weld looks good or like shit lol.

I deal with Lincoln welders everyday mostly migs..And have to deal with teaching Motoman robots jobs as well daily.. And as well many others..

Argon and Co2mix..

What did u mean by pulsed? In the welding shop we use argon for shielding gas on tig

Does not look cold or off line penetrated well..All in one pass or did you pulse or pull away much ?
All in one pass... no, running amps around 140 on a miller dynasty 350, 12 seconds of postflow and i was using the laying filler metal technique.I couldnt tell if your trying to tell me my weld looks good or like shit lol.

I deal with Lincoln welders everyday mostly migs..And have to deal with teaching Motoman robots jobs as well daily.. And as well many others..

Argon and Co2mix..

What did u mean by pulsed? In the welding shop we use argon for shielding gas on tig

share links on the right of photobucket. img

I dont see a share link on the right, im on mobile

Argon and Co2mix..

We have a mig machine with argon co2 mix also, it throws a shitload of sparks

Argon and Co2mix..

Will provide some pics monday smile.png

Monday ill run a mixed gas bead with mig and post it also

I didn't read east of, lol.  I am West of it BARELY.

Better yet...About the best hint I can give "I am on a air force base" figure that out smile.png ..When you figure it out I can provide proof wink.png

Argon and Co2mix..

We have a mig machine with argon co2 mix also, it throws a shitload of sparks

I can run a bead with 6.5  and wire speed on 350 on 20 gauge metal all day long smile.png