Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

I found it through Fi's site.

:drink40:

trying to find info on Fi subs. found what I was looking for and haven't left since.

I remembered it from back when ya'll were publisizing the forum on CA.com a couple years ago, but looking for a sub ultimately got me here.

I googled ZED an found this site.

:woot:

just wondering :o

Well it's all Steves fault! lol I saw a few Youtube videos of his tahoe slappin, that stuff was tight! I thought I was pounding until I found out what he was running. So naturally I was inspired to change my whole setup for my 98 Chevy Suburban. I was searching google trying to find out where I could by some solid subs! 15"s and google lead me here. But really it was Steve who motivated me!

just wondering :o

Well it's all Steves fault! lol I saw a few Youtube videos of his tahoe slappin, that stuff was tight! I thought I was pounding until I found out what he was running. So naturally I was inspired to change my whole setup for my 98 Chevy Suburban. I was searching google trying to find out where I could by some solid subs! 15"s and google lead me here. But really it was Steve who motivated me!

yah, he does that. welcome to the site.

I found it threw fi's site also, glad I did

I found ssaudio when i decided i wanted to try something new, run a completely different set-up. So i started looking into Sundown Audio, searched it on google or something and found the forum pretty close to the top of the results. I really like this forum, very informational, friendly, and i love how there are threads of product testing. Made me a firm believer in the products associated with the site. I came here wanting to learn about sundown and found everything i wanted to know. Also found the different set-up im planning on going with at the ssa store, Sundown SAE 1200 v2 and 2 12 Incriminator Audio Lethal Injections.

x2 through Fi's website...only thing, i never left :drink40:

trink40.gif

x2 through Fi's website...only thing, i never left trink40.gif

Hey x3 for Fi website.....How did I end up there? "my eye" of course. I had been looking at RE, TREO, Memphis, Matts, and any other high powered name brand sub I could when I found Fi on youtube.

I found ssaudio when i decided i wanted to try something new, run a completely different set-up. So i started looking into Sundown Audio, searched it on google or something and found the forum pretty close to the top of the results. I really like this forum, very informational, friendly, and i love how there are threads of product testing. Made me a firm believer in the products associated with the site. I came here wanting to learn about sundown and found everything i wanted to know. Also found the different set-up im planning on going with at the ssa store, Sundown SAE 1200 v2 and 2 12 Incriminator Audio Lethal Injections.

Thanks for the feedback and that is a nice set up you have planned. :)

i was a member here (wgsj_fortvalley) but the retarded thing wouldnt let me sign in even after i got a new password so i re-registered... but before that i found on google

member from Coloradofans pointed me to SSA when i asked for another option besides Kicker and JL

That's a very good change then ;)

Incriminator Audio Website.

I was directed to IA from CAF and saw the SSA store.

member from Coloradofans pointed me to SSA when i asked for another option besides Kicker and JL

Incriminator Audio Website.

I was directed to IA from CAF and saw the SSA store.

:WELCOME:

I found SSA while on Sundown's website.

:santa: