mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The game started right...well not if you are Aaron

I find it funny how the oven we have isn't level. I don't mean the racks, I mean when they installed the actual oven they didn't install it level. Slanty cakes heh

Nice end in the F1 race at interlagos. I'm starting to like watching F1 again. Missed a lot during Schumacher's last years, everybody was talking only about him...

Stopped at O'reilly to borrow the code reader since the CEL is on in the truck.

Misfire on cyl 3. Asked the guy which one was cylinder 3 on an LS, no one there had any idea :eek:

I had a guy tell me which cylinder was which on my expy when I had my cyl 6 misfire. He pointed to it in the engine bay. When I got home, I looked down and the ford cyl diagram on the radiator cover showed a completely different cyl.

:facepalm:

I've only found intelligent parts people at Car Quest and Napa here, everyone else is a retard I think.

We've always had friends that work parts in the back of Napa/Orielly. Which has really been helpful, especially when they put your order under a company name and you get discounts, and etc...

Stopped at O'reilly to borrow the code reader since the CEL is on in the truck.

Misfire on cyl 3. Asked the guy which one was cylinder 3 on an LS, no one there had any idea :eek:

I had a guy tell me which cylinder was which on my expy when I had my cyl 6 misfire. He pointed to it in the engine bay. When I got home, I looked down and the ford cyl diagram on the radiator cover showed a completely different cyl.

:facepalm:

I've only found intelligent parts people at Car Quest and Napa here, everyone else is a retard I think.

We've always had friends that work parts in the back of Napa/Orielly. Which has really been helpful, especially when they put your order under a company name and you get discounts, and etc...

For $20 you can go to your site and register an LLC. Then you can get the same discount yourself ;)

They're using a reciprocating saw to open up a coconut on TV

*sigh*

*shakes head*

Like its hard to open a coconut, lol.

only if you have a dull knife I spose

Cowboys have a bye this week, make this time off count fellas (step up defense and offense) :drink40: .

only if you have a dull knife I spose

Harder with a sharp knife actually

... and Fuck Exxon

:(

3.9, two B's in 4 years, Those two B's were in theory based math classes. Was VP and President of a volunteer organization that won highest awards in the organization, lead tech for transmission in my senior design project (rotating machinery anyone?) Member of the engineering honor society, recipient of an award only two people in the Mech engineering program recieved (the other guy did get an offer from Exxon), recipient of an award only 2 people in the Houston area received, etc...

wtf else do you need???

An internal reference. Probably bitten by the good ole boyz club.

... and Fuck Exxon

:(

3.9, two B's in 4 years, Those two B's were in theory based math classes. Was VP and President of a volunteer organization that won highest awards in the organization, lead tech for transmission in my senior design project (rotating machinery anyone?) Member of the engineering honor society, recipient of an award only two people in the Mech engineering program recieved (the other guy did get an offer from Exxon), recipient of an award only 2 people in the Houston area received, etc...

wtf else do you need???

Does your diploma have "University of Texas" or "Texas A&M University" on it? :P

Pappa's Restaurants would not put me in their management internship because I lacked managerial experience; no shit dumbass that's why I am applying for the internship...

yeah no doubt. There were 3 guys from Lamar that got jobs, but they all interned with them.

Also, I have a parent that works for them in Baytown, an Uncle that just reitred from Baytown (Supervisor) and a friend from church that works in Beaumont. None of that really helped

Oh well, its not that I really wanted to work for them, I just would like to have some options for busting my ass for the last 4 years

then she suggested I start out as waitstaff and "in a few years I could apply for the internship again"...

I forgot to add University of Houston, Texas Tech, and Baylor :D

Would have loved to go to UH; extremely close to home, world class business school, great name recognition...

oh well...