Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is keeping it out of fruit salad.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is keeping it out of fruit salad.

X2 like a nasty V8 splash...

Jim butcher's Dresden files series is a fun read.

Robert aspirin's phule series and myth inc. Series are great.

Pretty much anything David baldacci, particularly the camel club stuff, and king and maxwell stuff.

Steven ericson's bridge burner series is a phenomenal read as well.

Jim butcher's Dresden files series is a fun read.

Robert aspirin's phule series and myth inc. Series are great.

Pretty much anything David baldacci, particularly the camel club stuff, and king and maxwell stuff.

Steven ericson's bridge burner series is a phenomenal read as well.

David Baldacci I like as well....

Call it what you want but I love the series from Janet evanovich...Stephanie plum series,funny shit..

Anyone know anything that would help gout?

Not drinking beer (not saying you do, but a family friend got it and he had to stop drinking)

Anyone know anything that would help gout?

Steroid pack and no beer..smile.png

Yea I drink. Trying to cut down though. . If it will help with the gout I mite have to just stop. . It is crazy bad. I dont understand how real old people can handle this

Yea I drink. Trying to cut down though. . If it will help with the gout I mite have to just stop. . It is crazy bad. I dont understand how real old people can handle this

On meds yet?

Stop the booze. Beer seems to be worse than anything but alcohol itself is a huge problem.

Drink a metric fuckwad of water. 90% chance you're dehydrated.

Try a gout diet too.... I don't know how much that will really hell, but it's worth a shot.

On a side note Aleve is the strongest antinflamitory, but like all of them you have to be on it for a month or so to build up proper levels if you have a chronic inflammation issue.

I used Aleve and Tylenol to the point of abuse to deal with my arthritis. It helped marginally but my inflammation is so much more systemic when it comes to pain.

Anyway, cold seems to help gout vs my arthritis cold makes it worse. YMMV, but a cold compress would be worth a try.

Your feet the worst part I assume?

On meds yet?

Stop the booze. Beer seems to be worse than anything but alcohol itself is a huge problem.

Drink a metric fuckwad of water. 90% chance you're dehydrated.

Try a gout diet too.... I don't know how much that will really hell, but it's worth a shot.

On a side note Aleve is the strongest antinflamitory, but like all of them you have to be on it for a month or so to build up proper levels if you have a chronic inflammation issue.

I used Aleve and Tylenol to the point of abuse to deal with my arthritis. It helped marginally but my inflammation is so much more systemic when it comes to pain.

Anyway, cold seems to help gout vs my arthritis cold makes it worse. YMMV, but a cold compress would be worth a try.

Your feet the worst part I assume?

I got meds when I first got it when I was like 20 but never kept up with them. . Yea the foot is soooo bad. Thats where it is most of the time it flares up. . . . I just always deal with it and tell my self ill go back to the doc once I can walk decent but then once it goes away I just forget about it untill the next time it flares up. . But its WAY worse than its ever been right now so mite have to really go to the doc this time. . Ill forsure try to drink alot more water and maybe ice it if I can even put ice on it. . Feels like my big toe is being riped off and someone digging around inside my foot

There is zero space in my a pillars. Gay

These are some sexy ass mids, definitely about the nicest gift I've received.

IMG_20150411_151807_zpsr4op3jjo.jpg

I could give a ton of imput. How old is the house? Is it build to modern building codes or is there funky stuff to deal with? How strict are your local building codes? How comfortable are you with doing the work yourself? Do you realistically have enough time to manage the project yourself? What is the overall goal with the house?

All good. Brought it up as I questioned my answer to your question. I am super tempted by the $3k solution, but I have kids now. Time is much more valuable. I'd probably end up settling for the $6k solution.

I gutted my last house myself. All good on the mess. Just rather simple on what needs to be done:

Walls torn down

New floors

New windows

New trim

New cabinets

some new lights

Move to HVAC runs to upstairs

New walls

Reconfiguring the kitchen, eat in, dining room & living room spaces

Turning a 4th bedroom into the other half of the masters suite and a small office

If I get lucky, I'll add a garage too

It's a 1975 Stucco Tudor. Everything about the house is a beast

Had to finally run to get a part for the truck today.

Needed some plywood so I can bolt some shit down. I don't have any 1/8" laying around.

Wish I had more than an hour or two at a time to do something, but it isn't to be for a while

Kid time is more precious with the amount I travel. Job sort of forces me to give up hobbies.

Or I could do more and spend less time looking at forums

These are some sexy ass mids, definitely about the nicest gift I've received.

IMG_20150411_151807_zpsr4op3jjo.jpg

Nextels?

Right off the top of my head I would say either Steinbeck or Louis l'Amour.

Never got into Louis l'Amour or the western thing much...My all time favorite is John Grisham read every book he has released multiple times...And Dean Koontz as well..

Some of Koontz shit tuns out retarded though...Or is just about like one of his other novels..

Louis l'Amour did one book that is not a western. It's titled "last of a breed". You might like it. Another favorite of mine is Kurt Vonnegut's "breakfast of champions".

I tend to like fiction books set in a past time era.

I could give a ton of imput. How old is the house? Is it build to modern building codes or is there funky stuff to deal with? How strict are your local building codes? How comfortable are you with doing the work yourself? Do you realistically have enough time to manage the project yourself? What is the overall goal with the house?

All good. Brought it up as I questioned my answer to your question. I am super tempted by the $3k solution, but I have kids now. Time is much more valuable. I'd probably end up settling for the $6k solution.I gutted my last house myself. All good on the mess. Just rather simple on what needs to be done:Walls torn downNew floorsNew windowsNew trimNew cabinetssome new lightsMove to HVAC runs to upstairsNew wallsReconfiguring the kitchen, eat in, dining room & living room spacesTurning a 4th bedroom into the other half of the masters suite and a small officeIf I get lucky, I'll add a garage too
Was more of an "OH SHIT, I could give some input. As I have built a ton of houses and buildings, from breaking ground to the ridge cap. Just about every faucet of the process. Have worked with a ton of different building systems.

Sounds like you have it figured out. The questions were to just give you different angles.

These are some sexy ass mids, definitely about the nicest gift I've received.IMG_20150411_151807_zpsr4op3jjo.jpg

Nextels?
I guess they are Seas? ;)