Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

At least it's easy.

Are you saying that it is easy for him to be a racist?

Your phone fuxored that I am trying to follow...

Not used to G4 autocorrect yet....

Edited the post. Did you get the text about your opinion on that local publication?

Slowly.  Dinner through 8pm is tough, but responded a few times now :)

Do you get any extra comish for financing?

Usually costs me money.

Holly molly I am tired as hell..sad.png

Your phone fuxored that I am trying to follow...

Not used to G4 autocorrect yet....

Edited the post. Did you get the text about your opinion on that local publication?

Slowly. Dinner through 8pm is tough, but responded a few times now :)

I just appreciate your feedback. No rush.

Thanks a bajillion!

Ya'll have no idea what you are missing I could have got you guys tickets..Of course because of work I can't attend..I was staff at the very first one and that is the  last one I have gotten to go to..sad.png

I have to deal with the traffic everyday commuting to work that is how close it is to me..

http://www.wsmv.com/story/29300844/bonnaroo-attendees-keep-busy-ahead-of-performances

Went a took pictures of the car tonight and could really only find typical hair line scratches. I did find this though.

IMG_20150611_195503068_HDR_zpsw5yseb3b.j

The paint on the fender (left) has a much rougher finish than the hood. It's pretty much like that on most the panel, which makes me think it could have been repainted at some point.

Other than than, it looks good. I'm wondering if I could get away with one finish polish and sealant.

Definitely been painted. Those marks are actually from sanding the filler. My guess is it got dinged and instead of a new fender, it got some mud and paint. The crack on the trim and light housing is your proof positive.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to do anything about it short of repaint.

Street version looks better, but awesome!

This still cracks me up....headunit?  Fuck that.

BoatStereo.jpg

That your boat?

yes. Old pic, just found it. 4 volume knobs and 2minidsp

My 11th anniversary, wife went up north so i brought the kids to our beach. Gonna grill some brats on the fire

Sounds fun Sean!

All computer systems finally back up to normal. Taken entirely too long, but whatevs.

My 11th anniversary, wife went up north so i brought the kids to our beach. Gonna grill some brats on the fire

Just because your kids are being brats, that's not an excuse to cook them... Cannibalism is highly frowned upon in our society.

Just because your kids are being brats, that's not an excuse to cook them... Cannibalism is highly frowned upon in our society.
the brats were yummy

I suspected that sausage would be first on your menu when the whifey is out of town biggrin.png

I'm kicking the old lady out for our anniversary this year too. Sometime this moncj or early next month.

All computer systems finally back up to normal. Taken entirely too long, but whatevs.

Long time no see, sir.

What was wrong?

I suspected that sausage would be first on your menu when the whifey is out of town biggrin.png

Lol, didnt get it till i read it twice.