Randal Johnson

Cablguy184's 97 Chevy Silverado

That Joe Dirt phrase got me dying laughing, Plum Crazy Purple.

Hmmm ... Never got a chance to check out that movie.

Neat ... I will be glad when I finally have all three of my "Plum Crazy" purple Linear Power amps installed ...

I have 2 of them ... one to go !!! However, I do have the heatsink for the LP2075 ...

I will be getting my new turn signal lenses on payday ... Hopefully

And gots to find time to get back to work on that BowTie project ...

Small update ... Took out the rear battery bank (three Alpha jell cell batteries) and reconfigured the wiring to the amp rack (located under the rear seat) ...

Didn't seem to hurt the electrical any, considering Ive had it set up overkill all this time ... Every thing seems to be working fine with the new amplifiers ...

That unloaded over 300 pounds of weight out of the bed of my truck !!! better ride and seems to be a tad better on gas mileage !!! This needed to be done !!!

If the truck needs the extra batteries, I may need to come up with something better than the way I had it 4 sure !!! maybe a frame mounted battery bank or something ???

All you truck owner guys need to check this out !!! One of the best LED mods I've put on this truck !!!

This kit is intended to go under the bed sides for a glow of light at night when you are working out of your truck bed ...

I would imagine that if I installed them like it was intended, It would make one hell of a "moon light" glow when you're out in the woods at night, or at the lake watching the submarine races, or whatever you younger guys and gals call it in the bed of your truck at night with your significant other ... LOL

But the way I have it with the bed cover, makes this a great kit to be used when working out of your truck at night ...

I have them set to where they turn on when the cargo light comes on !!! Great setup !!!

I'm sure that this kit can be used in different other ways ... just have to use your imagination !!!

Way to go Hyper LEDs !!! Thank you !!!

gallery_405_15_53290.jpg

gallery_405_15_70529.jpg

Heck, its just like working in daylight at night !!! My kids had a sort of party the other night. I lifted the bed cover straight up and those lights practically lit up the entire yard !!! Crazy !!!

Edited by Cablguy184

That Joe Dirt phrase got me dying laughing, Plum Crazy Purple.

Hmmm ... Never got a chance to check out that movie.

Joe Dirt is great, I think it's David Spade's funniest movie by far. I watch it at least a couple of times per year, I think I'm going to fire up the wii and watch it on Netflix right now.

LOL ... Looks like I'm going to be checking that movie out soon.

Thanks guys !!!

Hell yeah! I want, please share details!!

Hell yeah! I want, please share details!!

Are you saying you want a copy of the "Joe Dirt" movie or a set of LEDs like my setup for your ride ????

LOL ... Shoot me a PM when you get time and I will get you in contact with my LED/HID guy ...

Thanks Bro ...

This extra brake light kit was really cool too !! Easy to install ... and yes, my Backup lights are green

gallery_405_15_86463.jpg

Careful, with all that red and green, you are going to confuse the little kids down the street into thinking it's December already.

Careful, with all that red and green, you are going to confuse the little kids down the street into thinking it's December already.

My wife was planning on me parking it out in the front yard with the UFO underbody kit flashing with the christmas lights ... LOL

It has like 20 different flash settings on it ...

Check it out ... Sneak pics of my Linear Power LP2150 (front components amp)

gallery_405_59_110855.jpg

in her temporary location unitl the new amp rack gets built ...

gallery_405_59_60030.jpg

Specs should be posted on the Linear Power website ...

wub.png That's one sweet amp you've got there mister.

wub.png That's one sweet amp you've got there mister.

Thank you Sir ... I have the Big Brother of that amp installed with it (LP2250) ... just don't have pics of it yet

But i'm working on it ... I'm trying my best to get this build log Updated ...

Where are the mounting holes?

I asked Ray not to drill them ... Got some cool plans for the new amp rack when the LP2075 gets built and installed for the center channel ...

I asked Ray not to drill them ... Got some cool plans for the new amp rack when the LP2075 gets built and installed for the center channel ...

A 2250, 2150 and a 2075? Now you're going to have me checking this build log constantly, I can't wait to see the family portraits.

wish I could have taken better pics, but here is some of my Kenwood DNX9980HD head unit ...

gallery_405_50_46562.jpg

gallery_405_50_79503.jpg

And we are in the process of relocating the Air Conditioner controls where the ash trey use to be ...

gallery_405_50_65658.jpg

gallery_405_50_77129.jpg

Just got to wait until payday to buy the materials to finish it ...

A 2250, 2150 and a 2075? Now you're going to have me checking this build log constantly, I can't wait to see the family portraits.

Yes ...

LP2510 - 150w per channel on components

LP2075 - 150w mono on center channel

LP2250 - 500w 8 ohms mono on the 10" Iso-Kits

and rears on radio power ...

Heres a couple of night time pics of the interior ...

gallery_405_15_32667.jpg

gallery_405_15_70620.jpg

I wish my camera would habe focused correctly ...

gallery_405_15_163392.jpg

gallery_405_15_90339.jpg

gallery_405_15_196965.jpg

Truck's got a few miles on it......

you have put ALOT of hard work int this truck and i can appreciate that. the truck looks great and you have done an excelent job for sure. the thing i like most about the whole thing is that your doing it pay check to pay check like alot of guys out there. great job!

Truck's got a few miles on it......

yes Sir ... Yes it does

you have put ALOT of hard work int this truck and i can appreciate that. the truck looks great and you have done an excelent job for sure. the thing i like most about the whole thing is that your doing it pay check to pay check like alot of guys out there. great job!

No holes. Nice

Thank you Guys !!!